Beachin’ Fridays started in 2016, bringing the beach music scene to Mauldin. People come from all over the Upstate converge on the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater for evenings of shag dancing, beer and wine from Growler Haus, and food trucks.
We’ll be playing all of your favorite beach hits and more! All shows are free, so bring your dancing shoes, lawn chairs, and blankets – it’s gonna be a long, fun, Southern night!
The event kicks off every Friday night at 7:00pm from May 27 – July 29!
Alcohol Policy Change
City Council has voted to amend the City of Mauldin’s alcohol policy.
Starting July 1st:
– Tickets from prior weeks will no longer be accepted for alcohol purchases
– Guests will no longer be charged for wristbands
More about the updated alcohol policy can be read about in the June 20 Mauldin City Council meeting agenda.
Volunteer with us!
Volunteer positions for this year’s Beachin’ Fridays are now full! Sign up for our volunteer e-blast for future volunteer opportunities!
- All shows are FREE of charge and general admission.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome for all outdoor shows.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited. Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Attendees must be age 21+ to consume alcohol. An ID and wristband ($1) will be required.
- Leashed dogs are allowed at this event.
Our finale concert will feature a fantastic fireworks display! Fireworks begin around 9:30-9:45 p.m. on Friday, July 29. Murray Drive will be closed to traffic during this time, and no parking will be allowed on the section of Murray Drive in front of the Cultural Center entrances.
Check out our 2022 lineup below!PLEASE NOTE: Please check our social media (Facebook or Instagram) for weather updates.