The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more! Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards.
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
- Parking and entry are FREE.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Leashed dogs are allowed at this event.
- Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.
Want to be a vendor?
To register, review the rules and regulations, complete the form and return it to the Office of Cultural Affairs. Please note that the City of Mauldin reserves the right to refuse any vendor at their sole discretion.
Volunteer with Us!
Help us bring this event to life! Please be aware of the following:
- ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 21+
- Please only sign up for one slot, as you can only do one job at a time. If you sign up for more than one slot, your registrations may be removed.
- When you sign up, you are agreeing to arrive between 4:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. Your volunteer hours will be 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. for the market on that date.
- Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Click on a tab to see the vendors, then click on a vendor’s picture to be taken to their website.