The 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market will run Tuesdays, June 2 to July 28, 5-8 p.m. at the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater. Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards.
The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more!
The Mauldin Cultural Center has removed beer/wine sales and live music from the 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market, following the recommendation of the Department of Agriculture to remove any unnecessary activities from farmers markets. Music and adult beverages will return to the Mauldin Farmers Market in 2021!
Tuesdays, June 2 – July 28, 2020 | 5-8 p.m.
*In case of inclement weather, please check our social media pages to see if we have cancelled the Market for a specific date.
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
- Parking and entry are FREE.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- This year, we are discouraging people from bringing their dogs to this event. Leashed dogs will be allowed again at next year’s Market!
- Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.
Want to be a vendor?
To register, review the rules and regulations, complete the form and return it to the Office of Cultural Affairs. Please note that the City of Mauldin reserves the right to refuse any vendor at their sole discretion.
See our 2020 lineup below! Check back as more vendors are added.
PLEASE NOTE: The June 23, 2020 Mauldin Market has been cancelled due to inclement weather. The Market will return on June 30, 2020.