The 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market will run Tuesdays, June 2 to July 28, 5-8 p.m. at the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater. Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards.
The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more!
The Mauldin Farmers Market will also feature live music, food trucks, beer and wine from Growler Haus, and fun and healthy activities.
Tuesdays, June 2 – July 28, 2020 | 5-8 p.m.
*In case of inclement weather, please check our social media pages to see if we have cancelled the Market for a specific date.
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
- Parking, entry and live music are FREE.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
- Live music will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Dogs are allowed on leash. Please carry disposable bags to pick up any pet droppings.
- Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.
Want to be a vendor?
To register, review the rules and regulations, complete the form and return it to the Office of Cultural Affairs. Please note that the City of Mauldin reserves the right to refuse any vendor at their sole discretion.
We’re accepting volunteers to help bring this event to life! Register and learn more
See our 2019 lineup below. Our 2020 lineup is coming soon!