The Mauldin Cultural Center is open to the public. The public is advised to follow the rules below before visiting our facility or events:
– No one with a fever or persistent cough is to be permitted inside.
– All employees and members of the public are not allowed to enter if they feel generally unwell.
– All employees and members of the public are encouraged to practice social distancing, maintaining a minimum of 6-foot distance between others.
– Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
– Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
– The use of face coverings is encouraged, especially for those who are not vaccinated against COVID-19.
For information on protocols for specific classes and meetings, please contact the instructor or host. All contact information for regular classes and meetings can be found at mauldinculturalcenter.org/contact.
POLICIES & WAIVERS
Please click the following links to download our COVID-19 policies.
Waiver for Community Development Events & Programs
An announcement will be made on our website and social media for any rescheduled or canceled events.
For inquiries about COVID-19 protocols at the Cultural Center, please email [email protected].
The Mauldin Cultural Center is an entity of the City of Mauldin. For an update on other precautions the City is taking, please visit cityofmauldin.org. The City will continue to monitor the evolving health crisis and will update their website daily with any changes to our COVID-19 policy, as well as any changes to our course of action.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but wish everyone good health.