The Mauldin Cultural Center reopened on Monday, June 1. The public is advised to follow the rules below before visiting our facility or events:
– No one with a fever or persistent cough is to be permitted.
– All employees and members of the public are not allowed to enter if they feel generally unwell.
– All employees and members of the public should maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance between others.
– Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
– Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
– The use of face coverings is encouraged.
For information on when specific classes and meetings will resume, please contact the instructor or host. All contact information can be found at mauldinculturalcenter.org/contact.
POLICIES & WAIVERS
Please click the following links to download our COVID-19 policies.
An announcement will be made on our website and social media for any rescheduled or canceled events.
All of our educators and staff are required to wear masks when in close proximity with others and when walking in our hallways. We are also conducting temperature checks for the programs that we host as a City and are requiring participants to wear masks.
– Let the Good Times Roll has been rescheduled for October 2-11, 2020. Review our Policy for Theatre Events above for our latest COVID precautions.
– Due to the extension of the emergency order by Governor McMaster as well as Greenville County being designated a COVID-19 hot spot, we canceled Beachin’ Fridays concerts for 2020. We plan to bring back the summer fun in 2021!
– The Mauldin Theatre Company’s 2020 production of Seussical has been canceled.
– The PB&J: Pizza, Blues & Jazz Festival and Arts Market originally scheduled for April 2020 was also canceled. We shared a virtual PB&J experience via our web-blast – take a look!
– Due to rising COVID cases in Greenville County, we decided to officially cancel our production of Annie, JR. As Greenville County continues to be a hot spot for the virus, this decision has been made to protect our cast, crew, staff, volunteers, and potential guests. While we will be unable to host this production live, we plan to bring you more videos of scenes and/or songs as cast and crew are available for virtual recordings.
The Cultural Team can be reached by email at [email protected]. We anticipate a high volume of emails, but will return inquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note that some of our staff may intermittently be working remotely in the interest of their health, so we may not be immediately available by phone. We will do our best to answer all calls and return as many voicemails as possible.
The Mauldin Cultural Center is an entity of the City of Mauldin. For an update on other precautions the City is taking, please visit cityofmauldin.org. The City will continue to monitor the evolving health crisis and will update their website daily with any changes to our COVID-19 policy, as well as any changes to our course of action.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but wish everyone good health.