Click on a tab below for information on auditions for a specific production.
The Mauldin Theatre Company holds auditions for actors in the community who are interested. No prior experience is necessary to audition.
Please read the points below, as our process has changed.
- Auditions will take place in the voice studio or auditorium. The holding room for auditioners will be Meeting Room I.
- Please be prepared to sing no more than 32 bars of music from the show or of a similar style.
- Please prepare a monologue from the show or of a similar style.
- Called back auditioners will be asked to read from the script in groups.
- AUDITIONING DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACTORS A ROLE. All auditioners will be notified if he/she has been offered a role in the production.
- Pre-registration for auditions is REQUIRED. Please view registration, audition form, and headshot information below.
SEUSSICAL GENERAL INFO
DIRECTOR: Tim St. Clair, II
AUDITION DATE: Saturday, February 29, 2020 | TIMES VARY
CALL-BACK DATE: Saturday, February 29, 2020 | TIMES VARY
Actors only need to attend call-backs if called back by the director.
SHOW DATES: May 15-17 & 22-24, 2020 (eight shows total)
REHEARSALS: TBD. A rehearsal schedule will be provided to participants.
AVAILABLE ROLES: Six principle roles and various ensemble roles.
Roles are all ages, adult and youth. All auditioning actors must be able to read and comprehend the script without assistance.